Monday, November 23, 2009

Almost Catching a Thief in Barcelona for 2 Days

"I hurt the flower" - Russell Hammond

On a movie kick right now. I watched four over the weekend including Almost Famous which is one of those movies that you get something different out of it every time you watch it depending on your mood.

I love that scene where Kate Hudson looks at Patrick Fugit as he sits on the bed in his underwear about to lose his virginity to the three wild women dancing around him; Kate peeks through her hand, teasingly acknowledging his soon-to-begin venture into manhood then she waves goodbye, letting the girls do their thing with him.

I also watched To Catch a Thief, Vicky Cristina Barcelona, 2 Days in Paris (my favorite movie) . . .

Marion: Uggghhh
[Jack removes Marion's glasses]
Marion: I can't see you. I could be having sex with Gregory Peck or something.
Jack: Well, good for you.


A little trivia from IMDB: Adam Goldberg was in another movie with Julie Delpy, the role is listed as "Man Sleeping on Train." Ha.


RP

No comments:

Post a Comment